Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One more reason to visit Israel

I always joke about how I don't want to go to Israel because I don't want to be killed. I know it's wrong, but my Israeli friends don't take it personally. The truth is that the only thing I'm afraid in Israel of is the excess of sunshine. If I could be guaranteed a moderate, overcast weekend and an umbrella barer to follow me around anytime I went outside, I would be strolling down those Bauhaus boulevards in Tel-Aviv, and floating through the pudding water of youth that is the Dead Sea.

Doing some research on tourism in Israel, for a paper for school, I came across this offering that reminded me of what I've already learned from the films of Eytan Fox, and best spoken by Sal on Mad Men: "These Jews aren't like our Jews. You don't see that down in the diamond district!"


I leave you with that racist comment. Now back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment